Complaint Review: Freedom Marketing

• Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: Ken — DuPont Washington United States of America
Freedom Marketing
3820 S Pine St Tacoma, WA 98409 Tacoma, Washington United States of America

Freedom Marketing Anyminute Travel Travel, Anyminute Travel, Freedom Marketing Tacoma, Washington

We bought into the idea  of having a great travel package for our family, friends and children.  Went to the presentation, everything looked good.  After we decided to sign up it went down hill. We were given some basic papers to fill out, crappy brochures, and the web address was written on a piece of paper with username and password.  After waiting 2 weeks to get our login information we were able to get to the site www.anyminutetravel.com.  Everything LOOKED legit.  What we noticed was that if you clicked on CONTACT US, you got an ERROR. I contacted them and was told the company was doing a new website and that it will be fixed soon.. who leaves there contact information like that?   So it's now a year later and guess what - you STILL cant reach anyone , same error on the page (try yourself, go to the website, click CONTACT US and bam. [continued below]....
........)... So we're having trouble logging in, go to contact Anyminute Travel, no contact number , go to call Freedom Marketing, you get a message that says Voicemail box # leave a message. nothing about the company, no one answering, nothing.. So now i'm into this for $900.00 and feel like i'm ripped off..

You cant reach anyone, you get the run around and when you ask questions you get told they are working on it.   I'm going to demand a refund.. Lucky all they had was my name and address to bill me.  The auto-payment information they had doesnt work thank goodness as it expired so I never gave it back to them, figured I'd pay manually just in case.. but the 700.00 down payment, well..  that was my stupid fault for listening to the scam.  It sounds SOOOOO legit.. The presentation is nice, everything works. When you get home, nothing works for you and you can reach anyone to get any assistance....

STAY AWAY from this company.. If they were legit they will refund my money and make me a happy ex customer.

Ken

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Marketing/Tacoma-Washington-98409/Freedom-Marketing-Anyminute-Travel-Travel-Anyminute-Travel-Freedom-Marketing-Tacoma-Wa-1002735. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Marketing