Complaint Review: Freedom Marketing

• Submitted: Fri, September 08, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, September 08, 2006

• Reported By:Paw Paw West Virginia
Freedom Marketing
25222 West Geneva Drive Temple, Arizona U.S.A.

Freedom Marketing ripoff, Sound like a very legit company, but never sent me the starter kit Temple Arizona

This company seem very legit when I research them. I thought that $12 an envelope was high, but maybe you worked up to it. Now that I haven't gotten my starter kit, and I see many other people have been ripped off too. It is very disappointing that someone would take advantage of people that way. My family is very poor, and I was only trying to put a little food on the table for my 15 month old son.

Chrisitne
Paw Paw, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2006 10:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Marketing/Temple-Arizona-85282/Freedom-Marketing-ripoff-Sound-like-a-very-legit-company-but-never-sent-me-the-starter-k-210155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Marketing