Complaint Review: Freedom Marketing

• Reported By:NEWARK Delaware
Freedom Marketing
Www.mailingprogram.com Internet U.S.A.

Freedom Marketing Rip Off! Scam, Stealing Innocent Peoples money! Internet

I was very interested in working in my own home based business. Well Freedom marketing fit the profile so I signed up to stuff envelopes. The program was on $14.95 plus $5.00 for rapid processing.

It has been 2 months never received anything! I tried to email them but I suppose to email box is full! I am upset because I have gotten scammed, not just because of my lost money. They have peoples' credit card numbers in their posession! How scary is that?

NEWARK, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2005 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Marketing/internet/Freedom-Marketing-Rip-Off-Scam-Stealing-Innocent-Peoples-money-Internet-131580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Marketing