Complaint Review: Freedom Mortgage Corporation

• Updated: Fri, May 20, 2011

• Reported By: Inspector — Tobyhanna Pennsylvania USA
Freedom Mortgage Corporation
Wholesale 10500 Kincaid Dr. Ste 300 Fishers, Indiana United States of America

Freedom Mortgage Corporation Department of Housing Assistance, Eligibilty Division RIP OFF COMPANY, Promised Lower interest, No money out of pocket, Two mortgage payments free. Fishers, Indiana

Stay away from this company!  They promised me that I would not need a survey and then charged me $325 for a drive by survey because they said they could find no information on my area.
They told me they would refund the $325 upon closing.  I was then referred to my original mortgage company where a survey was not required.
My original mortgage company refinanced the loan but for a higher interest as was promised by Freedom, also one payment was excused instead of two and I had to pay a small amount of money out of pocket at closing.
When I try to call for my $325 back they, Freedom Mortgage, refuses to return my calls and my case handler Diana, is "not in or busy and will return my call".

These people are liars and theives.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2011 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Mortgage-Corporation/Fishers-Indiana-46037/Freedom-Mortgage-Corporation-Department-of-Housing-Assistance-Eligibilty-Division-RIP-OFF-731405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Mortgage Corporation