Complaint Review: Freedom Power Sports, Georgia

• Updated: Tue, December 13, 2011

• Reported By: Jim — Lilburn Georgia United States of America
Freedom Power Sports, Georgia
594 Veterans Memorial Blvd Cumming, Georgia United States of America

Freedom Power Sports, Georgia Bad service and repair work on motorcycle Cumming , Georgia

This is the worst and I don't believe it can be topped. On Aug 16, 2011 I took by bike to the dealer for repair. I droped it going 23mph and accidently hit a curb on a turn. Anyway after various part backorders and other stories I got my repair completed and bike returned to me on Nov. 25;  over 3 months I waited and the estimate was $6982.00. They told me when I left with bike the reason the neutral light did not work was a shifter sensor (on back-order).. I know more than they do when it comes to fixing a bike
When I paid these guys I got my bike back to the house and all my indicator lights were out and the wires were cut! I don't understand how a Victory dealer can operate this way. To get my "N" neutral light and the other lights to work I took the headlight off and spliced them back together. All is ok now and I will never take it back there. I feel lucky to have escaped!

I would never step foot in this place! I purchased my Kingpin from them ...no problem. When I returned to have it repaired it took 3 months. When  I finally got the bike bike it was repaired badly. For example the wiring was broken and they actually thought it needed a sensor; all it needed was the wiring repaired. There were many other issues that would fill a book. Bottom line: very bad management and I do not believe the techs are certified.
These are terrible things to say but my repair cost 7K and it was one of the worst experiences in my life.

If I ever need anything for or done to my Victory it will not be done by Freedom Power Sports.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2011 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Power-Sports-Georgia/Cumming-Georgia-30040/Freedom-Power-Sports-Georgia-Bad-service-and-repair-work-on-motorcycle-Cumming-Georgia-808997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Power Sports, Georgia