• Report: #1061994

• Updated: Tue, June 25, 2013

• Reported By: smarter now — Kalispell Montana
Freedom RV
19605 E. Cataldo Ave. Liberty Lake, Washington USA

Freedom RV Washington has a "no cooling off Period. I am in hopes of saving an individual a mistake like mine. Liberty Lake Washington

My hope is to save someone some money. I went to Freedom RV to look at an RV.It wasn't as described though I put down a deposit on my credit card. I looked at the Rv and said no good. I asked about my deposit and they said that nothing to worry about, they are an a plus company. Looked at other rv's and ended up putting a substantial amount down on a rv I did not go there for. Washington State has a no cooling off period and this rv dealer takes it to the limit. It does not matter to them that I am on disability and a fixed income. They do not care. As I looked in the internet I find this rv dealer has many other strikes against it, service dept, etc. MY adivice is to stear clear of these people, they do not care about you, though they do care about your money. Look at yahoo.com for this rv dealer and you will see what i am talking about.

Smarter now

Kalispell, mt

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-RV/Liberty-Lake-Washington-99016/Freedom-RV-Washington-has-a-no-cooling-off-Period-I-am-in-hopes-of-saving-an-individua-1061994. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom RV