Complaint Review: Freedom Resource Aka Global Fulfillment Corp

• Submitted: Sun, July 06, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, July 06, 2003

• Reported By:Belmont Mississippi
Freedom Resource Aka Global Fulfillment Corp
4000 North 30th Avenue Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.

Freedom Resource Aka Global Fulfillment Corp ripoff These people are scam artists to the hilt and need to be stopped. Hollywood Florida

I received a phone call for a "free" credit card offer. After all was said and done you had to use your debit card for a low fee turns out it was a $150.00 free credit card offer with all these extra's included: free trial membership with this freedom resource.

After my 30 days I cancelled this and they actually returned my money so I didn't think anything else about it until 2 weeks ago when I started bouncing checks left and right. They had debited my account for $358.00 for a years membership after this had been canceled a year and a half ago.

I had to close my bank account and cancel my debit card not including all the other hassels it has cost me. I did file a report with my bank as an unauthorized debit transaction and they are currently investgating this matter. So who knows it I'll get my money back.

These people are scam artists to the hilt and need to be stopped. I will be reporting them to the FL BBB after the holiday weekend. Please never give anyone your bank account number or debit card number over the phone you can never tell what they will do with this information. Thankyou

Candi
Belmont, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2003 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Resource-Aka-Global-Fulfillment-Corp/Hollywood-Florida-33020/Freedom-Resource-Aka-Global-Fulfillment-Corp-ripoff-These-people-are-scam-artists-to-the-h-62841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Resource Aka Global Fulfillment Corp

variations