Complaint Review: Freedom Resource Benefits Group

• Submitted: Mon, May 19, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, May 19, 2003

• Reported By:spokane Washington
Freedom Resource Benefits Group
1025 Rose Creek Drive Suite 620 #387 Woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.

Freedom Resource Benefits Group ripoff scam - They stole $221 from me. Woodstock Georgia

In October of 2002 I went to my bank and noticed that 221.00 was missing from my account. I immediately went to my bank and they told me to contact the company to have them refund the money. When I contacted them I was told that I had given permission and they had me on tape. I asked to let me hear it because I never gave them any sort of permission to access my account. The man never came back to the line.

After another week or so someone finally answered the phone and told me there was a major back up and my package should be there soon. I told them I did not want the damn package and I wanted my loot back. The lady said that when I recieved the package I needed to send it back and ask for a request for a refund.

The Package never showed up and this was three months later. During this time I had been calling and every once in a while somebody would answer the phone and tell me there was nothing that they could do to help me! Finally I called and said the package never came in March and they did send me a request for refund which I promptly signed and returned to them.

It is now May and I have heard nothing, no money has been put in my account, and now when I call which I have done for the last three weeks every day it is just dead air and nobody answers the line.

I am a poor college student that cannot afford this, I was just trying to earn some more credit for my future.

I need Help!

Rob
spokane, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2003 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Resource-Benefits-Group/Woodstock-Georgia-30189/Freedom-Resource-Benefits-Group-ripoff-scam-They-stole-221-from-me-Woodstock-Georgia-57568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Resource Benefits Group