conclusions

Complaint Review: Freedom Resource (Fresh Start)

• Submitted: Wed, July 09, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, July 09, 2003

• Reported By:Hialeah Florida
Freedom Resource (Fresh Start)
1025 Rose Creek Dr. # 620-387 Woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.

Freedom Resource (Fresh Start) Ripoff Professional & Fraudulent Business Woodstock Georgia

On or around September 2001 I recieved a phone call from a young guy who seemeed to be very helpful, I believed what he said about paying $221.00 and "magically" fixing my credit. I believed it and I was ripped off.

I gave my checking account information for a debit on a set date I gave them. But, something didn't feel right so I called to canceled and I spoke with a really polite girl who told me it would be cancelled. To protect myself, I also put out a stop-payment with my bank but on October 21st, to my surprise the automatic debit went trhough because it wasn't a paper draft check and my bank honored the electronic debit.

My bank returned the stop-payment fee but I was still $221.00, several checks bounced because of this and in the end, I must've lost $400 total in late/overdraft fees in adition to the $221.00

I called and was faxed a form titled "Refund Policy and Form for Freedom Resource" which I was to mail and then I would get my money back minus a $24.95 handling fee! I was told that refund were sent out quaterly and in the month of December I was told I'd get my money back in the first week of April, I cooperated but I felt totally ripped off.

Now in July 2003 I found the copy of the form and I decided to go on-line, I doubt I'll ever get my money back but it hurts to know people out there have such heartless ways and decieve people this way.

Jenny
Miami, Florida

Jennifer
Hialeah, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2003 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Resource-Fresh-Start/Woodstock-Georgia-30189/Freedom-Resource-Fresh-Start-Ripoff-Professional-Fraudulent-Business-Woodstock-Georgia-63174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Resource (Fresh Start)