Complaint Review: Freedom Resource Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, February 08, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, February 08, 2003

• Reported By:Knoxville Tennessee
Freedom Resource Inc.
freedomresource.com Woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.

Freedom Resource Big Time Rip-Off Woodstock Georgia

These People are calling you at home and are saying that you can have a Master Card or Visa with a Credit Limit of $2,500 if you send them $221.95. I sent them $221.95 on Oct. 31, 2002. At the end of December 2002 I called and asked where my Master Card was. I found out it was not a Master Card at all it was a store merchant card. I them told them I wanted my $221.95 back. They told me they would sent my money back within 2 weeks. Today is Feb. 8, 2003. I still have No Money. Please Beware.

Lynne
Knoxville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2003 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Resource-Inc/Woodstock-Georgia-30189/Freedom-Resource-Big-Time-Rip-Off-Woodstock-Georgia-44654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Resource Inc.