Complaint Review: Freedom Resource Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, May 14, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, May 14, 2003

• Reported By:Buffalo New York
Freedom Resource Inc.
1025 Rose Creek Drive Suite 620 # 387 Woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.

Freedom Resource Inc. credit card rip off consumer fraud ripoff Woodstock Georgia

In August of 2002 Freedom Resources with drew from my account $221.00. In return I was suppose to recieve a credit card.

After months of delays and several calls to their "customer service department" I finally asked exactly what type of credit card this was and was never given an exact answer. All I was told was that "It works just like a credit card" I was not even told at that time I would have to put money into the card in order to use it.

SO In November I cancelled the card and was sent a Return Form which I prompty filled out and returned along with my "packet" of useless junk mail.

After a few weeks I called and was told my refund was being processed and a refund check would be mailed out on 4/25/03. As of May 15th I have not recieved this chack and called again, only now there is no answer at this telephone number. It doesn't even give a message that it is out of service it just does nothing.

So right now I'm at a loss for what to do and not sure if I will even get my money back.

Michelle
Buffalo, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2003 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Resource-Inc/Woodstock-Georgia-30189/Freedom-Resource-Inc-credit-card-rip-off-consumer-fraud-ripoff-Woodstock-Georgia-56884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Resource Inc.