Complaint Review: Freedom Resource, Inc

• Submitted: Tue, May 13, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, May 13, 2003

• Reported By:Garfield New Jersey
Freedom Resource, Inc
1025 Rose Creek Drive Suite 620 Woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.

Freedom Resource, Inc ripoff scam to build a persons credit with $5000.00 limit credit card Woodstock Georgia

I received a phone call offering a secured credit card offer that was guarenteed within a month. The only catch was that they needed $221.95 up front.

I thought this wasn't that bad since I was trying to re-establish my credit. What a mistake. I should have caught on to some of the questions they were asking.

Then I new something was definately wrong when you could never get through to the phone number they gave you if you had further questions.

They didn't have a problem taking the money from me but I never got anything in return. To tell you the truth I had problems with my bank account after they had taken their money. I don't know if it was them but I had to close the account and start a new one.

All I want is my money back from this ridiculous scam and that they be caught and penalized severely for this.

Garfield, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2003 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Resource-Inc/Woodstock-Georgia-30189/Freedom-Resource-Inc-ripoff-scam-to-build-a-persons-credit-with-500000-limit-credit-car-56729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Resource, Inc