Complaint Review: Freedom Resource, Lenox, Phone Check

• Submitted: Tue, March 11, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, March 11, 2003

• Reported By:Salem Arkansas
Freedom Resource, Lenox, Phone Check
1025 Rose Creek Drive Suite 620-386 Woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.

Freedom Resource, Lenox, Phone Check Will Take Your Money, I Know How To Get It Back! Rip-off Credit card fraud Woodstock Georgia

We were taken for $221.95 from Freedom Resources/Phone Check. After eight months of calling, and nothing was ever sent or they would hang up on us. We finally decided they were never going to send a credit card, or our money back. We finally got smart and I looked up the Attorney General's office in my state and there under consumer protection was the form to fill out, they will put an investigator on your case for you also, and you will be getting your money back from these scam artist losers, and I would suggest closing your account, and opening a new one if it was automatic bank draft, cause they will draw out more money later. I hope this info helps you out.

William
Little Rock, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2003 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Resource-Lenox-Phone-Check/Woodstock-Georgia-30189/Freedom-Resource-Lenox-Phone-Check-Will-Take-Your-Money-I-Know-How-To-Get-It-Back-Rip--48771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Resource, Lenox, Phone Check