Complaint Review: Freedom Resource Lenox

• Submitted: Thu, May 29, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, May 29, 2003

• Reported By:Orange Connecticut
Freedom Resource Lenox
1025 Rose Creek Dr. Suite 620#387 Woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.

Freedom Resource Lenox dirty ripoff liars no refunds Woodstock Georgia

I recieved a call from this company in Dec 2002, and they promised to send me credit card worth $5000. They took $221.95 out of my account and did not send anything then.

I had to call several times about the membership package to be sent to me. I also asked about the credit card that I was to receive in the mail. I call and asked if the card was a true credit card and I was told yes that it was a card with a credit limit of $5000.00 and it was a Mastercard. After several calls I asked them that I am no more interested in their program so they should return my money. They said my benefit package is on way, however they can send me a form to request for the reimbursement of my amount. I finally recieved the form which I send them back requesting the refund but in the mean time I also recieved their package in April 2003.

I then call and asked about my refund and told it would be in soon. I tried to call the other day about my refund
and I could not get any one to answer the phone. I tried again to contact them and everytime I got though to the auto selections when ever I would pick one it would hang up on me. It has been six month and I sill have not seen my refund.

Mustafa
Orange, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2003 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Resource-Lenox/Woodstock-Georgia-30189/Freedom-Resource-Lenox-dirty-ripoff-liars-no-refunds-Woodstock-Georgia-58860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Resource Lenox