Complaint Review: Freedom Resource

• Submitted: Tue, July 06, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, July 06, 2004

• Reported By:El paso Texas
Freedom Resource
www.freedomresource.com Rosewood, Georgia U.S.A.

Freedom Resource rip-off! Rosewood Georgia

I received a call to offer me a credit card with a credit line of 2500, they would give a bonus long distance card, The cost was 221 dollars that they will charge to my checking account, (thru a phone check) they called it. They didn't ask me for a social security number.

Later, after a year, I starting the process for canceling it. They told me that I was getting back my money, but the would charge me around 50 dlls for a "cancelation fee". But anyways I have been waiting for more that 2 years now. I haven't got nothing back.

Raul
El paso, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2004 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Resource/Rosewood-Georgia/Freedom-Resource-rip-off-Rosewood-Georgia-97760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Resource