mystery

• Submitted: Fri, March 07, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, March 07, 2003

• Reported By:Mesquite Texas
Freedom Resource
136 S Fairground St., SE Marietta, Georgia U.S.A.

Freedom Resources,Lenox Capital,Global Financial And Other Alias ripoff /email addresses to contact with information/please read all of my report SE Marietta Georgia

Okay, I have gained information as I read the different' reports. Many people are looking into many different'avenues to get their money back. There is a phone number to a rebuttal on one report from the last couple of days if you will read it.

It is a person in the Ga attorney generals office that wants you to contact him. I have also emailed the chief of police from the Marietta Ga police website. He in turn has passed it on to be investigated. Get his address and he will get your complaint to the gentleman that is investigating mine. Refer them to the ripoff report website also, for infor, and validity. I emailed late 2 days ago, and and investigator emailed me this morning that he had received my complaint and was looking into it and would be intouch as soon as he had some information.

The more compliants the more they will be "concerned".It will give them a bad name.

Also contact your local attorney generals office, and the FBI at the following number 972-559-5000. What I have found out from reading other reports is that the owners live in Canada. Their names are Howard Diamond and Lorne Eisenstae of Montreal.

The woodstock address is a pob in a mailbox etc. and the actual physical address is in Marietta Ga. 136 S Fairground St,

I am still researching and reporting. I am emialing any and everyone I can and ask you to do the same. Keep site of this report and I will update with more contacts for you as well.

It isn't just about getting my money back,its about seeing these people stopped and justice served. I believe that God is on our side, and If we will seek hime, he will give us the wisdom and the guidance that we need to stop these "terrorists"

Mariann
Mesquite, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2003 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Resource/SE-Marietta-Georgia-30060-2352/Freedom-ResourcesLenox-CapitalGlobal-Financial-And-Other-Alias-ripoff-email-addresses-t-48305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Resource