Complaint Review: Freedom Resource

• Submitted: Tue, August 26, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, August 26, 2003

• Reported By:Willis Texas
Freedom Resource
1025 Rose Creek Dr. Suite 620#387 Woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.

Freedom Resource: Credit Card Ripoff ripoff Woodstock Georgia

I received a call from freedom about re-establishing my credit and would be able to have a credit limit of $2500, all I need was to send or let them draft $221.95 from my account, which they did. That was back in Dec.2002 and months passed and I received nothing.I constantly called and they said that it was on the way. I wanted my money back and they said that I had to get the packet first and then send it back in order to get my refund. Well needless to say, I am still without my card or my money. Their number is disconnected and I am without my money.

Raeschelle
Willis, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2003 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Resource/Woodstock-Georgia-30189/Freedom-Resource-Credit-Card-Ripoff-ripoff-Woodstock-Georgia-66212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Resource