Complaint Review: Freedom Resource

• Submitted: Fri, May 02, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, May 02, 2003

• Reported By:ORANGE Florida
Freedom Resource
1025 Rose Creek Dr Woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.

Freedom Resource Dirty Ripoff Liars Woodstock Georgia

My story begins back in October of 2002. I was also called and given a deal for $221.95, I would get a credit card for $2500. I was getting married, it was before Christmas, and I was also rebuilding my credit, I thought it was perfect timing. Boy, was I wrong. I didn't receive my "packet" until the end of January and that was after I made millions of long distant calls to see where my credit card was. When I got this "packet]t", it had no credit card but just information on a secured credit card. I was at wits end. I called and asked for a refund.

They sent the paperwork and I sent everything back in Febuary through a certified letter. I once again called and called to see where my check was, never received. They just kept having excuses, "oh it was sent", "oh we changed banks", etc. It is now May and still no check. My bank says it is past the 60 days to have them go after this company. The number to Freedom Resource is now disconnected and I have been screwed!

Emily
ORANGE PARK, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2003 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Resource/Woodstock-Georgia-30189/Freedom-Resource-Dirty-Ripoff-Liars-Woodstock-Georgia-55460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Resource