Complaint Review: Freedom Resource

• Submitted: Wed, May 07, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, May 07, 2003

• Reported By:east durham New York
Freedom Resource
1025 Rose Creek Dr Suite620#387 Woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.

Freedom Resource Inc ripoff jerked me around, couldn't follow a cancellation order and caused me banking problems! rip-off Woodstock Georgia

In July I was phoned and agreed. A few weeks later I called them and cancelled. They ended up taking my money even after I cancelled.

I filled out one of there refund forms on feb.7, 2003. To date 5/7/03 I still have not received any contact from them. Also for an onknown reason my phone calls to them don't go through.

Deborah
east durham, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2003 06:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Resource/Woodstock-Georgia-30189/Freedom-Resource-Inc-ripoff-jerked-me-around-couldnt-follow-a-cancellation-order-and-cau-55982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Resource