publicly

• Submitted: Wed, May 07, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, May 07, 2003

• Reported By:60544 Illinois
Freedom Resource
1025 Rose Creek Dr Ste 620 #387 Woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.

Freedom Resource Inc ripoff scam joke Woodstock Georgia

Hey All,

I am in the same boat as everyone else. Sometimes being a single parent or not having good credit only makes us get into this situation more.

I let the stupid company take me for the $221.95 as well thinking it would be away for me to take my children to see there great aunt in california. I was just getting over my divorce & thinking I was doing better then this.

This happened in november 2002. I was told all kinds of things got treated very ignorantly. I got the refund letter signed it of course. I was supposed to get refund mailed out on 4/14/2003 so they said!!!! I tried to call & no answers anywhere.

I think if we all got together somehow we can beat this fake company & make some justice. I know I wouldn't want to see any of my friends or family ending up like this. My sister even told me I was stupid for doing this.
I thought I had the extra cash so it would benifit me in the long run!!!!!

If anyone gets any new information please contact me or if you can help me I just want what is legally mine my $221.95

Lisa
60544, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2003 09:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Resource/Woodstock-Georgia-30189/Freedom-Resource-Inc-ripoff-scam-joke-Woodstock-Georgia-56132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Resource