Complaint Review: Freedom Resource

• Submitted: Fri, April 25, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, April 25, 2003

• Reported By:Quincy Florida
Freedom Resource
Freedom Resouce.cc.com Woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.

Freedom Resource Lenox Capital ripoff deceptive company rip-off scam liars slow prossessing dirty ripoff liars Woodstock Georgia

I have been patiently waiting for my refund from this since November 26, 2002. I was lead to believe that it took 90 days for the refund to be processed (told this after repeatly calling their office). Now I have several long distance charges because I am unable to reach these people. All I wanted to do was reestablish my credit. The representative spoke so fast that after a couple of days of trying to stop the transaction I wrote them. I followed all their guidelines for a refund. Was sent a "refund policy and form for Freedom Resource" letter. I am just in a state of shock and embarrassment that these people have taken money from my family. Please if there is anyone out there who can help all of us, I am willing to do my part. Kimi Quincy, Florida
U.S.A. Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Freedom Resources Lenox Capital CLICK HERE to read about Credit Card Scams... find out how to get your money back. *Rip-off Report Investigation & follow-up provides valuable information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2003 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Resource/Woodstock-Georgia-30189/Freedom-Resource-Lenox-Capital-ripoff-deceptive-company-rip-off-scam-liars-slow-prossessin-54506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Resource