Complaint Review: Freedom Resource

• Submitted: Thu, November 07, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, November 09, 2002

• Reported By:cooper city fl
Freedom Resource
1025 Rose Creek Drive Ste 620 PMB 387 Woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.

Freedom Resource Lenox Capitol ripoff fraud scam Woodstock Georgia *UPDATE ..getting my money back!!!

*0: Im getting my money back!!!

Took Food out Of My Daughters Mouth; Raped Me, Chicken Hawks, and Theives .....

I would like to thank Freedom Resources for ripping me off, NOT! I cannot believe that I fell victim to these scumbags.

On a personal note me and my wife have crappy credit and live paycheck to paycheck and spend most of our money on bills an tring to give our daughter a better life than we had. I detest how these chicken hawks feed off the poor to pay for their wealth, THEY WILL PAY!!!

I was called on August 8 2002 at 9:00 in the morning by a representitive of Freedom Resources telling me that I was pre approved for a Visa card with a credit limit of $2500.00 no anual free and 0% intrest plus i would get tons of perks that went along with it IE: free cell phone, free vacation, etc etc etc. And all it would cost me was $221.95! WOW! Or so I thought.

Well anyhow, I was told that i would recive my "membership" package that described all of the perks i was entitled to in the mail along with a signitory card that had to be mailed back within 15 - 21 business days. I called on October 17th to make sure everything was going as planned and they gave me the usual feel good lip service and told me to be looking for it on November 5th,

November 5th rolled around still no package, no signitory card, I called them up to make sure everything was going as planned. I waited on hold for 30 minuted ON MY DIME! after which i was hung up on without talking to anybody. now I was getting pissed.

November 6th rolled around still no package, no signitory card, I called them up first thing in the morning at 9:00 when the opened up. A nice lady answered my call and told me that it would be in my mailbox either today or tomarrow. OK

November 7th rolled around still no package, no signitory card, Now Im Furious! I called them up when I got home from work and asked where my package was. The B*tch on the line then told me that the package would be sent out after the 15-21 days and I lost it. I promptly told her that they didnt waste time taking the money out of my account (October 9th) and that I wanted them to overnight the package. she told me that she couldnt do that, then i told her my concernes about them being a scam. Boy, she didnt like that at all and got real defensive about it, and hung up on me.

After that I figured that I better do some research on them. I tried doing a google search with the name Freedom Resource, No luck, Then I did a yellow pages/white pages search on them, No luck, Then I did an area code search on them, ahh haa! Marietta Georgia. After that I decided to look at the Better Business bureau search on them where I found the name Lenox Capitol, inc.
Then I did a search on them with that name and i came across this site and my eyes were opened about the scam they perpatrated upon me.

I read every report on this fraudulent business and felt more and more ripped off as i read more and more reports that sounded just like my story.

Well anyhow im going to the bank tomarrow to fill out an ACH despute and im also going to my states attorney general to fill out a fraud complaint and hopefully these DIRTY SCUMBAG THIVES will get whats coming to them!! A ton of prison time with a cellmate that loves to love new fish!!!

Robert
Cooper City, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2002 08:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Resource/Woodstock-Georgia-30189/Freedom-Resource-Lenox-Capitol-ripoff-fraud-scam-Woodstock-Georgia-UPDATE-getting-my-mo-34545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Resource

#1 0

Im getting my money back!!!

AUTHOR: - ()

After reading all the horror stories about freedom (ripoff) resources I went to my bank the very next day and filled out an ACH dispute form and from what I read it says that an unauthorized withdraw is one that they made without having your signaute on file! so that lame attempt to record you giving them authorization dont mean shitte!!! so im getting my money back from these chicken hawk theives!!! dont be scammed as soon as you read this go to your bank and do it, tell them that they did not have your permission to take your money and if they question your voice being recorded tell your bank they never recorded your voice and that it is absolutly not your voice on tape!