Complaint Review: Freedom Resource

• Submitted: Fri, June 20, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, June 20, 2003

• Reported By:Bloomfield New Jersey
Freedom Resource
1025 Rose Creek Drive Ste 620-386 Woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.

Freedom Resource RIPOFF fraudulent ripoff business Woodstock Georgia

I am really to the point where I had enough! All of thess people got scammed and Im sure Many more did and nothing seems to be happening to this FREEDOM RESOURCE company! How can they get away with this!

It's been since 9-2002 since I have been fighting with them! I applyed for a refund and they say 90 DAYS! I kept calling to make sure it was going to be there and they said yes sure, come 90 Days I call wondering where my check is and there stupid number is DISCONNECTED!!

I feel so stupid! I wish something would happen to all the workers and the owner of this company. Taking advantage of Students and people with less money is wrong and i hope the Devil Gets all of you in your sleep.

Bloomfield, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2003 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Resource/Woodstock-Georgia-30189/Freedom-Resource-RIPOFF-fraudulent-ripoff-business-Woodstock-Georgia-61284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Resource