Complaint Review: Freedom Resource

• Submitted: Mon, May 12, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, May 12, 2003

• Reported By:Oshkosh Wisconsin
Freedom Resource
1025 Rose Creek Dr. Ste 620 #387 Woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.

Freedom Resource ripoff business from hell Woodstock Georgia

Hello Everyone I'm in the same position they had took my money on Jan 6th 2003 and I have been dealing with them ever since! I was trying to call them and there phones were disconnected! Now I have no where to turn, my bank cannot get me the third party processor because it was a check over the phone. So now what do I do? Is there anyone that recieved a refund if so how did you do it please let me know!! I really need that money.

Tanya
Oshkosh, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2003 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Resource/Woodstock-Georgia-30189/Freedom-Resource-ripoff-business-from-hell-Woodstock-Georgia-56607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Resource