Complaint Review: Freedom Resource

• Submitted: Tue, June 10, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, June 10, 2003

• Reported By:Warren Michigan
Freedom Resource
1025 Rose Creek DR Woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.

Freedom Resource ripoff fraudulent business Woodstock Georgia

Freedom Resource contacted me abt getting a credit card. They took the money from my bank account. But to NO avail I have never got anything in return. This has been going on for 1 yr.

I have called and contacted them, I also contacted BBB both from Michigan and Georgia. They can not help me anymore,I am at a loss as to eho to turn to. I can not afford to loose this money as I am on Disablity, and rely on the only money I get a month. I trusted this company and they screwed me over big time and I am very upset over this and feel there should be someone who can help me out there.

Cynthia
Warren, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2003 07:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Resource/Woodstock-Georgia-30189/Freedom-Resource-ripoff-fraudulent-business-Woodstock-Georgia-60176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Resource