Complaint Review: Freedom Resource

• Submitted: Tue, May 20, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, May 22, 2003

• Reported By:Magee Mississippi
Freedom Resource
1025 Rose Creek Drive Suite 620-387 Woodstock, Georgia United States Minor Outlying Islands

Freedom Resource scammed & screwed ripped off - They owe me and I want revenge. Woodstock Georgia

*Consumer Suggestion: Contact Goergia's Office of Consumer Affairs

I just can't believe that this happened to me. I was took, lied to and ripped off. I want my money back and I told them this. They told me to return the material, which I did and I would get my money back. I never did, I called and called and called they turned off the phone and I can't contact them. I'm so upset about this, but I was glad I found that I wasn't the only one done this way. They owe me and I want revenge; please help me. They owe me $121 plus the time and grief.

Virginia
Magee, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2003 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Resource/Woodstock-Georgia-30189/Freedom-Resource-scammed-screwed-ripped-off-They-owe-me-and-I-want-revenge-Woodstock-57673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Resource

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Contact Goergia's Office of Consumer Affairs

AUTHOR: Jacqueline - (U.S.A.)

Office of Consumer Affairs, 2 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Suite 356, Atlanta, Goergia, 30334 is the organization reviewing hundreds of cases filed against this company. Mr. Thurbert E. Baker is the Attorney General of Goergia. His office address is: 40 Capital Square, SW Atlanta, Goergia, 30334, and phone: 404-656-3300. Save all of your papers, you never know, you might be able to get a refund. As more consumers open cases against this company, the possibility of a Federal Investigation may occur. Contact your own Attorney General as well. Hope this helps. P.S. Enter keyword: Freedom Resource for more information.

neutral