Complaint Review: Freedom Resource

• Submitted: Mon, June 09, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, June 09, 2003

• Reported By:Hesperia California
Freedom Resource
1025 Rose Creek Dr., Ste. 620 Pmb 387 Woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.

Freedom Resource ripoff. I just want my money back as promised. Woodstock Georgia

I received a call back in September 2002 regarding this great offer. In October, the company withdrew funds from my checking account. For weeks, I would call to ask where my package was. It was not until December that I received it - nearly 3 months later.

When I got the package I was extremely upset. What a scam these people had on me. I immediately started calling them and would get a different answer each time. By February I decided I wanted my money back. I sent and they received 2/10/02 my complete package back with my letter requesting my money back. I waited until end of March for my refund. None.

Then I called and once again received a different message stating it could take 90 days. Now we are into mid June and I have not received. I have been calling for the last 2 weeks and receiving fast busy signal or circuits are busy. I just want my money back which they said they would if I was not happy. I never used any of these materials.

I would appreciate any help. If there is a Better Business Bureau in Georgia I would like to file a complaint.

Pamela
Hesperia, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2003 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Resource/Woodstock-Georgia/Freedom-Resource-ripoff-I-just-want-my-money-back-as-promised-Woodstock-Georgia-60063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Resource