Complaint Review: Freedom Resource(Lenox)

• Submitted: Tue, March 25, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, March 25, 2003

• Reported By:Nettleton Mississippi
Freedom Resource(Lenox)
www.FreedomResource.com Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Freedom Resource Lenox dirty ripoff liars Atlanta Georgia

Ok, Where do I start I have been battling this company since the first of Dec. when I was one of the lucky people offered this BULL.

A so-called representitive called offering a $2500 mastercard or visa no annual fee no nothing to get my credit started WOW right yeah whatever They set a draft date for Dec.6th well they took there money $221.95 a one time fee from my acct. and left me with nothing no package a big fat ZIP. I started calling and rarely got an answer they always had a reason first it was a delay with holidays so they said they'd reissue ok

A month after that I called my address had supposedly been keyed wrong even though they verified it first thing. Yes I already knew I had been had... So I asked for a refund for my money to be put back in my account no they wouldn't do it they had to have there package sent back to them before they even send me a refund request form that pissed me off I demanded to speak with a manager or supervisor and an Amy #140 said there wasn't one there to call back then decided to tell me she was management Ok i could have killed her she insisted that my package would be there the first weekend of March its the 24th still no package.

I've decided to file a police report,get my bank to give me the name and number of the bank they processed my money through and inform them before I take action with them also. I'm filling out a complaint with the secretary of state and the better business bureau and taking this to small claims court.

I will get my money back and they will pay by any means necessary. For all you others I suggest you do the same don't let them get away with this its illegal
Anyone who would like to discuss this email me at
[Removed by MSP RoR]

Nettleton, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2003 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-ResourceLenox/Atlanta-Georgia/Freedom-Resource-Lenox-dirty-ripoff-liars-Atlanta-Georgia-50547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Resource(Lenox)