Complaint Review: Freedom Resources Aka Lenox Capital Aka Teleturf Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, January 31, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, January 31, 2003

• Reported By:newmarket New Hampshire
Freedom Resources Aka Lenox Capital Aka Teleturf Inc.
Woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.

Freedom Resources Aka Lenox Capital Aka Teleturf rip-off not real totally fake stealing from innocent people who need help with their damaged credit! Woodstock Georgia

I got a call from Melissa ID # 344, around the beginning of January. I was interested because I have bad credit that I admit, are from my own mistakes, but also hardship as well. I am young and now I know, very guilable as well. I was looking forward to getting the card and paying off some bills so i could get my life on track again.

Yeah right. These people aren't going to help me or anybody else! They took the 221.95 from my checking account on a different day then they agreed to and not only that, they used a different name. I read the rip off report before my draft date and tried to contact the company.

Surprise surprise, I was unable to get through to the customer service line "during normal business hours". Ok, suddenly i can't read a clock? i know i was calling during the right times but was unable to cancel my order for over two weeks! Yes, i called every day for two weeks and could not get through to these awful people. i placed a stop payment on the check and even canceled my debit card for the account in hopes of canceling this whole thing.

No luck there, because they put it through under Teleturf Inc. and so the bank paid the check not knowing it was the same company. When i finally did get through to the "customer service" line at Freedom Resource, I was told that they have never heard of Teleturf and my money could not be refunded because they did not take it. They said I must have ordered something else from someone else.

I am fighting it anyway and have requested a refund request form but little do they know, i have contacted a lawyer who will now be doing all of the correspondence with them from now on. I will not stop until i get that money back and see to it that no one else gets ripped off for their hard earned money like I did!!!

newmarket, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2003 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Resources-Aka-Lenox-Capital-Aka-Teleturf-Inc/Woodstock-Georgia/Freedom-Resources-Aka-Lenox-Capital-Aka-Teleturf-rip-off-not-real-totally-fake-stealing-fr-43676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Resources Aka Lenox Capital Aka Teleturf Inc.