Complaint Review: Freedom Resources, Gas Up America

• Submitted: Mon, February 17, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, April 17, 2003

• Reported By:Levittown New York
Freedom Resources, Gas Up America
1025 Rose Creek Drive, Suite 620 #387 Woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.

Freedom Resources, Gas Up America rip-off Woodstock Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Contact this numbers

*Consumer Comment: TO THE SLAVES AT FREEDOM RESOURCE

*Consumer Comment: MONKEYS Hiding Behind A Phone

Hi,

I never received my package from Freedom Resources and I told them i want my money back. I spoke to Donna the supervisor today for my money back for $250.00 and she called me a b***h and hung up on me. It had cost me over $50.00 in phone bills to call Georgia. I have waited for over 5 months now for $250.00 refund for how much it cost me. The staff is very nasty and i didn't appreciate her calling me names and telilng me i have an attitude. I want my refund back.

Colleen Drozd

Colleen
Levittown, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2003 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Resources-Gas-Up-America/Woodstock-Georgia-30189/Freedom-Resources-Gas-Up-America-rip-off-Woodstock-Georgia-45761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Resources, Gas Up America

Contact this numbers

AUTHOR: Anna - (U.S.A.)

We need enough people to contact this number in order to make Freedom Resources pay for their scams. 1-972-559-5000 is the FBI from Dallas or 1-314-589-2500 for the Missouri FBI. I am sure this company has scammed more than $50,000 from American citizens. The owners of the company are not even Americans. We supported terrist. The company is in the FBI files so add to those files.Please past this to the Web site so other victims may reply.

TO THE SLAVES AT FREEDOM RESOURCE

AUTHOR: Tom - (U.S.A.)

You are so right. These people are such low lifes. They think they are so smart whan all they really are is so idiotic. They are like monkeys in cages. They are doing what their master tells them to do because they are to afraid to escape. They do someone elses dirty work for them. Guess they can't find better ways to improve themselves. They are worse then Trailer Park Trash. Atleast I do not steal from people.I work hard for my money. I do not sit behind a desk all day and repeat myself over and over again all day long like a parrot. They do not use their brains at all! These are people that got lost along the way and feel that they got saved by Freedom Resource! Lets just feel sorry for them!

MONKEYS Hiding Behind A Phone

AUTHOR: Laura - (U.S.A.)

These people that work for Freedom Resource are such cowards. They feel free to insult and humiliate people because they can hide from you. They would not dare insult a person to their face. These are people that are trained like monkeys to do a few simple tasks but do not no much about anything else. So never take anything these people take as an insult. Remember this:

These people read from scripts and thats all they know how to do. They are not well educated.What is not written down for them they answer with profanity because those are the only words they know. It is to overwhelming for them to answer in a professional manner. This would really confuse them.

So to all the MONKEYS at Freedom Resource this is for you!

Did your employer also train you to throw away your banana peals?