Complaint Review: Freedom Resources Inc., Or Teleturf

• Submitted: Tue, April 15, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, April 15, 2003

• Reported By:Milton Washington
Freedom Resources Inc., Or Teleturf
1025 Rose Creek Drive Suite#387 Woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.

Freedom Resources Inc. Or Teleturf Fraudulent rip-off business consumer fraud ripoff Woodstock Georgia

In December of 2002 I received information from Teleturf about a Visa card that I could get with a credit of $2500.00.

They told me that they would put the amount of $221.95 on the account but they needed my bank information. And like a dummy I gave them my bank account info and on Feb.7, 2003 I noticed that $221.95 had been taken out of my checking account.

I requested a microfish copy of the check request. I have been fighting with my bank about this and they say that it looked like a legitimate form for funds. The lady at the bank did call the phone number listed on the check. She, then, turned the phone over to me and I did talk to a woman that said that they needed a copy of my bank statement in order to get my money back.

They already have my account info, what more do they need? They said it was the only way I would get my money back. By them taking this money out I have become in debt to my other bills because I thought I had more money than I did. Can you help me? Thanks.

David
Milton, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2003 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Resources-Inc-Or-Teleturf/Woodstock-Georgia-30189/Freedom-Resources-Inc-Or-Teleturf-Fraudulent-rip-off-business-consumer-fraud-ripoff-Woods-1032182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Resources Inc., Or Teleturf