Complaint Review: Freedom Resources Lenox Capital Inc

• Submitted: Wed, February 26, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, March 11, 2003

• Reported By:cameron Louisiana
Freedom Resources Lenox Capital Inc
1025 Rose Creek Dr. Swite 620 No#387 Woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.

Freedom Resources Lenox Capital Inc ripoff charge 221.95 for credit card never got screwed the customers even more Woodstock Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Freedom Resource is selling our account info.

*UPDATE Employee: Did you sign up for long distance?

*Author of original report: they have went back into my account and stole more money!

they called me up offered a credit card with no intrest but I had to give them a first time member fee of 221.95 jan 10, 2003 and it would take 15 to 21 days to get the card they called there self freedom resources but on my bank stament it said lenox capital Inc I have not recieve nothing from them at all

Mary
cameron, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2003 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Resources-Lenox-Capital-Inc/Woodstock-Georgia-30189/Freedom-Resources-Lenox-Capital-Inc-ripoff-charge-22195-for-credit-card-never-got-screwe-47066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Resources Lenox Capital Inc

Freedom Resource is selling our account info.

AUTHOR: Koren - (U.S.A.)

I have had 2 more withdrawls from my account by a company call (accourding to my bank) Communication M with a phone nuber missing 2 digits (surprisingly). I havnt been able to find out who they are. Does anyone have this information? I would be very greatful, I am on a mission to get every penny back. My bank is trying to tell me their withdrawl is not considered fraud.

Did you sign up for long distance?

AUTHOR: Theresa - (U.S.A.)

I work for a telemarketing company that sells Global Financial's Stored Value Visa/Mastercard. When someone signs up and are sent to the verifier, the verifier goes over all the information on a recording. At the end of the recording, they state you will receive 10 days of free long distance, after the 10 days you can continue using the service for 49.95 a month billed to the account you are using today. If you do not decline, you are billed monthly! I am sure not all of the companies calling for global offer long distance, but our company does. So if you were offered long distance, call and cancel it because it will be billed monthly.

they have went back into my account and stole more money!

AUTHOR: Mary - (U.S.A.)

At a later date they went back and stole more money out of my account and over drawed my account they took 49.95 dollars out of my account with out my permission. they are the worst ripoff company I have ever met. and I will do anything I can to bring them down.