Complaint Review: Freedom Resources, Lenox Capital

• Reported By:Norman Oklahoma
Freedom Resources, Lenox Capital
Marietta, Georgia U.S.A.

Freedom Resources, Lenox Capital ripoff Marietta Georgia

Well I was offered the same package my this supposed credit card company. They told me that I would receive my card on November the 15th and that I would need to have 221.95 for the start up fee which would not come out of my account until DECEMBER 31st.

Well they tried to withdraw funds on November 15th and I was charge ISF charge because the money was not there. I called the family owned company and was on hold for over 30 minutes and then spoke to a very rude rep requested supervisor whom was also rude and was told that she would close the account. Well they tried to withdraw funds again 10 days later.

Sheila
Norman, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2002 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Resources-Lenox-Capital/Marietta-Georgia/Freedom-Resources-Lenox-Capital-ripoff-Marietta-Georgia-38869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Resources, Lenox Capital