Complaint Review: Freedom Resources / Lenox Capital

• Submitted: Fri, April 11, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, April 11, 2003

• Reported By:Whitewright Texas
Freedom Resources / Lenox Capital
Merrietta Georgia Merrietta, Georgia U.S.A.

Freedom Resources - Lenox Capital, Inc ripoff they took my money and gave absolutely nothing promised a credit card and never have received it. ripoff liars victimized us victimized so many consumers on this site, over 200! Merritta, Georgia Georgia

They have taken my money 221.95, and promised me a credit card that I can use anywhere in the amount of 2500.00, To this date I have never received anything at all from them. They took the money on 2-6-03. I have tried to call and when I have gotten an answer they say We have resent it. Yet I still do not have it and they have my money and I have nothing. Also I understand they have have a lot of other peoples money. They need to be shut down and the money given back to the people. You cannot get an answer at all now they hang up the phone on you now. Some one needs to do something and arrest these people so they cannot do this to others. Please help me get my money back.

Brenda
Whitewright, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2003 07:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Resources-Lenox-Capital/Merrietta-Georgia/Freedom-Resources-Lenox-Capital-Inc-ripoff-they-took-my-money-and-gave-absolutely-nothi-52594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Resources / Lenox Capital