desperate

• Reported By:Totowa New Jersey
Freedom Resources Lenox Capital
Woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.

Freedom Resources Lenox Capital rip-off Woodstock Georgia

Just like everyone else I was called back in October 2002 and was promised the Freedom Resource package and the credit card for $2500 dollars with 0% APR with one payment of 221.95.

Funny, they didn't delay in taking my money!!!!Of course It took them until January 2003 to send me the package and I also call and was told that they had printing problems, that is why it took so long to receive my package. The funny thing is that I found this web site while I was on hold with them. When they returned to the line I asked for a manager because for the past week and a half I was told that they would fax over the signature sheet, apparently you need to sign this before you could receive your credit card. What a JOKE!!! I just wish I cought this sooner.I am going to do every thing in my power to get my money back and I hope all of you do the same.

Gina
Totowa, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2003 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Resources-Lenox-Capital/Woodstock-Georgia/Freedom-Resources-Lenox-Capital-rip-off-Woodstock-Georgia-1031636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Resources Lenox Capital