• Report: #42068

• Updated: Sun, January 19, 2003

• Reported By:Edwardsburg Michigan
Freedom Resources Lenox Capital
freedomresource.com Internet U.S.A.

Freedom Resources Lenox Capital ripoff Very rude sent back package 3 mo. ago & still waiting since Aug. 15th mistreated ripped off Georgia Internet, Georgia

Beginning of May I recieved a call from these people. It would be the one time deal offer. Accepted, took money out of acc. on May 15th. Nothing . Talked to a Tomica on July 17th,demanding refund since I have no card in hand. Which is what I was led to believe,needing card for travel over the 4th of July.Since I didnt recieve ANYTHING they granted me a refund.

Needless to say ,I then recieved a package. Well, another call was made. I then had to send package back. Fine, they recieved it on Aug 17th( I know cause I tracked it,smart move, but still nothin.) I made another call, end of Oct.They said refund checks go out the first week of the mo.. OK, now Nov., called and said the first week of NEXT MONTH (making it now coming first week of Dec.) Nothing again, called again, middle of Dec. ( MERRY Christmas).

OK, Well "for sure" this time it will be proccessed on Jan. 3rd, maybe I thought "for sure" since I mentioned calling a lawyer this time. Every mo. it was next mo. So, I thought ,alright, FOR SURE I'll get this refund check that I was promised for so many months. Jan. 13th called AGAIN, thinking if it was proccessed Jan. 3rd ,why on the 13th dont I have my money (?).

They said it was proccessed on the 3rd of Jan. and would be recieving it any day. HELLO, it is Jan 19th, what do you think? NOTHING.Either the Post office needs help or I do. It's hard to believe after two weeks ,after the proccess date it has not yet made it to my mail. I believe this company needs to go down, even if I finally do get my money. The rudeness, the inpromptness , the lies, the recording while I'm on hold waitng to be helped, saying they care for there customers. I'm so frustrated at this time, I could almost take a train to Georgia. I feel disrespected and used .

I will dog this co. now every way I can. If I can help anybody, I'll try and do my best. If anybody can help me , PLEASE feel free to do so. I was trying to be nice , I don't like thinking violently. Sorry, I can't take no more next months. 8 months is long enough to wait for MY money, that they screwed up on. IF this was my fault I wouldn't be so anry.

Thank you, I sure learned my lesson.

Thank you for this site and making this part a breeze. Is there still hope?

Denise
Edwardsburg, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2003 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Resources-Lenox-Capital/internet/Freedom-Resources-Lenox-Capital-ripoff-Very-rude-sent-back-package-3-mo-ago-still-waiti-42068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Resources Lenox Capital