Complaint Review: Freedom Resources Now Called Resources Group Int.

• Submitted: Thu, April 17, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, April 17, 2003

• Reported By:poplar bluff Missouri
Freedom Resources Now Called Resources Group Int.
1025 Rose Creek Drive Woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.

Freedom Resources Now Called Resources Group Int. ripoff ripoff deception Woodstock Georgia

I was contacted in Sep. of last year for infromation about discount programs. After getting the packet it was not what they said it was. I requested my refund. They sent me a refund request I sent it back in Dec. of last year. I called them in Jan. and they told me it would take time to process that refund. I called again in Feb. of this year and they said my refund would be sent out 3-28-2003. I have not gotten my refund yet and when I try to call them they put me on hold saying they haver a high call volume.

They have so many phone numbers no wonder they have a high call volume. These are the following numbers they use.
1-678-239-0131 0140
-0132 0141
-0133 0142
-0134 0143
-0135 0144

Perhaps all those whom have gotten ripped should get togeather and file a class action lawsuit.Sure you may only get aportion back if any but the company would and could be shut down. Thay have been doing this scam for too long and they need stopped.

Anna
poplar bluff, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2003 07:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Resources-Now-Called-Resources-Group-Int/Woodstock-Georgia-30189/Freedom-Resources-Now-Called-Resources-Group-Int-ripoff-ripoff-deception-Woodstock-Georgi-53289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Resources Now Called Resources Group Int.