Pink
  • Report: #42000

Complaint Review: Freedom Resources, Shane Meyer (ext 429), Mike Jones (ext. 126)

• Submitted: Sat, January 18, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, January 18, 2003

• Reported By:Cape Coral Florida
Freedom Resources, Shane Meyer (ext 429), Mike Jones (ext. 126)
PMB 387 Woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.

Freedom Resources ripoff fraud scam Woodstock Georgia

Freedom Resources, Shane Meyer (ext 429), Mike Jones (ext. 126) ripoff ripoff fraud business Woodstock Georgia .....

Freedom Resources contacted me with a great deal - no annual fee, no interest, no monthly fee - they said they report to the credit bureau - they register with three bureaus everytime you use the card - also they threw in an extra $100.00 to you once you send them $100.00 in gas receipts. I talked with this company numerous times before taking the plunge and here I am two months later - $221.95 taken out of my account and I still have not received one thing from them.

I have contacted them numerous times (no 800 number - paying the long distance myself) and every time more excuses - paper backup - holidays - they even offered to give me $40.00 more credit on my card (Gee Thanks) I have requested my money back and was told that I would be receiving a piece of paper in the mail to fill out and send back and a check would be sent to me. Right - I asked if I would receive this piece of paper!!

I have gotten no where with this company so I am in the process of going to my bank, contacting local authorities, filing whatever reports need to be filed and I'm ready to file my small claims report. Thank you for having this web site to help me and others who were taken and to help others not to make this mistake.

Jason & angie
Cape Coral, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2003 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Resources-Shane-Meyer-ext-429-Mike-Jones-ext-126/Woodstock-Georgia-30062/Freedom-Resources-ripoff-fraud-scam-Woodstock-Georgia-42000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Resources, Shane Meyer (ext 429), Mike Jones (ext. 126)