Complaint Review: Freedom Resources aka Lenox Capital

• Updated: Tue, January 07, 2003

• Reported By:Ozark Arkansas
Freedom Resources aka Lenox Capital
Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Freedom Resources aka Lenox Capital rip-off Consumer fraud Ripoff business from hell Atlanta Georgia

I am writing this letter in hopes of saving more innocent
people from getting cheated out of their hard earned money.

The guy that I talked to, Brandon, seemed to be a very
polite and helpful person.But do not be fooled by these people.

For although they are well spoken and helpful, their only goal is to take you for your money.

I was approached by them over the phone and fell victim to their fast talking manner.I was told that with their help,and a small one time deposit, that I could restore my credit.

So, like a fool I gave them my account number.I remember the last thing that I remember him saying was be sure that you have the entire $221.95 in your account so that we can process your credit card quickly. I waited for the 10 to 15 days for my package to arrive, It never did.

A month later I was called and told that my claim had been lost. That I needed to please give them my information again and to expect my package in my mailbox within 6 days. That has been 2 weeks ago. I contacted my bank today and I am in the process of getting my money back.

All of this for not paying closer attention to who I was talking to, and not getting enough info..

I guess that the best advise that i can give is to NOT trust these people. They will take your money, and give you nothing but grief in return..BEWARE!!!!!

Ozark, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2003 11:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Resources-aka-Lenox-Capital/Atlanta-Georgia/Freedom-Resources-aka-Lenox-Capital-rip-off-Consumer-fraud-Ripoff-business-from-hell-Atlan-40539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Resources aka Lenox Capital