Complaint Review: Freedom Resources

• Submitted: Sun, April 27, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, April 27, 2003

• Reported By:newark New Jersey
Freedom Resources
1025 Rose Creek Dr Suite620#387 , Georgia U.S.A.

Freedom Resouces ripoff business from hell Freedom Resource Georgia

Freedom Resource of Woodstock GA convince me that I was getting a good deal for a credit card, $221.00 were taken from my checking I have asked for a refund over and over and there is always an excuse they have even said that it was on it's way....

I am totally discusted and will never trust another Co again. Almost a year has gone by and I still have not heard or recieve any refund...Now they won't answer the phone and they other day I got a call with the same type of deal only with a different name.... I will always save all my paper work untill this Co. is caught and brought to justice....

Wesley
newark, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2003 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Resources/Georgia-30189/Freedom-Resouces-ripoff-business-from-hell-Freedom-Resource-Georgia-54691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Resources