Complaint Review: Freedom Resources

• Submitted: Thu, April 10, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, April 10, 2003

• Reported By:Katy Texas
Freedom Resources
1025 Rose Creek Drive, Suite #620-387 Woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.

Freedom Resources ripoff thieves Woodstock Georgia

Freedom Resources Stealing from people already suffering from financial hardships Woodstock Georgia .....

I won't go into detail about my situation, because I think all the other reports accurately sum up my experience with this company. In short, they aren't selling an actual credit card, but a card with "credit" for cheap home decor garbage they offer through their quarterly catalog. I don't expect a refund, so I'm just waiting for a lawsuit.

My only advice for anyone dealing with this comapany is to act ASAP by filing an unauthorized withdrawal with you bank. Don't even bother with customer service - they'll tell you what they're told to tell you - whatever it takes to string you along. I should have listened to my Dad; Never give personal information over the phone.

Katie
Katy, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2003 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Resources/Woodstock-Georgia-30189/Freedom-Resources-ripoff-thieves-Woodstock-Georgia-52463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Resources