Complaint Review: Freedom Resources/Lenix Capital, Inc

• Submitted: Fri, April 11, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, April 11, 2003

• Reported By:Whitewright Texas
Freedom Resources/Lenix Capital, Inc
Merrietta Georgia Merrietta, Illinois U.S.A.

Freedom Resources Lenix Capital, Inc ripoff took my 221.95 and promised me a credit card Merrietta Georgia

Have been trying to call them for two months, they say it is in the mail, also we have resent it. You should have it no later than March 28, 2003. They took my money on the 6th of February, 2003, I as to this date do not have anything at all from these people, nothing, absolutely nothing.

Now I can not even get any one on the telephone at all. They are ready to move again I think so they can victomize more people. Some one needs to stop these people now. Arrest them and put them in Jail for life, no one should do this to so many people. Please help us get our money back and shut them down for good. Thank you.

Brenda
Whitewright, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2003 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-ResourcesLenix-Capital-Inc/Merrietta-Illinois/Freedom-Resources-Lenix-Capital-Inc-ripoff-took-my-22195-and-promised-me-a-credit-card-M-52592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Resources/Lenix Capital, Inc