Complaint Review: Freedom Resourse, Teleturf Inc

• Submitted: Wed, March 26, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, March 26, 2003

• Reported By:fountain Colorado
Freedom Resourse, Teleturf Inc
1025 Rose Creek Dr Suite 620-387 Woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.

Freedom Resourse, Teleturf Inc Freedom Resource took my money but Teleturf cashed the check. Now that is a fishy rip off Woodstock Georgia

I recieved a phone call on Feb 4 2003 and was told that I would recieve a credit card with a credit line of 2,500.00. All I had to do is pay a 221.95 fee and that it would be automatacially taken out of my account.

So I fell for it and did it, hoping that I could help my credit this way. Well they took the money on Feb 20th and I never recieved the package with in the 21 days that I was promised so I called and they informed me that they have been busy and they would send another package and I should recieve it within 1 week and never recieved it either.

Well I called back and was going to cancel all of this since they could not hold to their word. When I got someone on the phone I asked for a supervisor and they told me to hold on they will get one. So I held for 20 min and then got disconnected (mind you this is all long distance) so I called back and the same thing happened.

Now I can't even get through to them. All I can do now is get ahold of my bank again and have it reversed and get my money back that way.

By the way Freedom Resource took my money but Teleturf cashed the check. Now that is fishy

Kevin
fountain, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2003 11:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Resourse-Teleturf-Inc/Woodstock-Georgia-30189/Freedom-Resourse-Teleturf-Inc-Freedom-Resource-took-my-money-but-Teleturf-cashed-the-chec-50687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Resourse, Teleturf Inc