Complaint Review: Freedom Ring

• Submitted: Thu, August 02, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 02, 2007

• Reported By:PHILADELPHIA Pennsylvania
Freedom Ring
3365 Eastbay Dr. Suite 201-B Largo, Florida U.S.A.

Freedom Ring Took my money even after i cancelled ripoff Largo Florida

*Author of original report: update

I was contacted by a company for weight loss pills they asked me if i would like to opt in for this other offer which was $1.00 and of course if i didnt want it to cancel within the time frame. I cancelled within the adequate time frame, and the company in turn charged me $49.95 for their services. I called the company and requested that my money be refunded and the company asked that i put my request in writting. I did and mailed it to them. They said to allow at least 7-10 business days.

I finally got a check in that amount deposited in my account. My bank cashes my checks and makes them available in my account immediately. 3 days later i was being charded by my bank for a returned check. The account it was drawn on had no money in it and was closed. no i dont know what to do this has never happened to me before.

Carla
PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2007 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Ring/Largo-Florida-33771/Freedom-Ring-Took-my-money-even-after-i-cancelled-ripoff-Largo-Florida-264809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Ring

update

AUTHOR: Carla - (U.S.A.)

When i called the company, it said customer service was no longer available and to leave a message someone would respond to me in a couple of days. unreal these stupid companies.