Complaint Review: Freedom Sales Inc

• Updated: Wed, June 29, 2011

• Reported By: Naperville IL — naperville Illinois United States of America
Freedom Sales Inc
11206 Hylander Dr Houston, Texas United States of America

Freedom Sales Inc Scam - you will never receive the magazine order! Houston, Texas

*Consumer Comment: I received all 7 of my magazines

I thought ordering a National Geographic for kids magazine through this company would be ok and I was wrong.  A year later they have my money and no magazine has ever shown up.  You try to call the number and only get voice mail with no return calls.  You try to email them through their website to no response at all as well.  Freedom Sales is a huge scam!  Do not get suckered like I was.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2011 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Sales-Inc/Houston-Texas-77070/Freedom-Sales-Inc-Scam-you-will-never-receive-the-magazine-order-Houston-Texas-746953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Sales Inc

I received all 7 of my magazines

AUTHOR: Samantha Williams - ()

I ordered 7 magazines in January from a nice young gentlemen who came to my door.  I spent $590.00.  He represented Freedom Sales Inc out of Houston.  I was quite impressed with his demeanor.   He was well dressed and very articulate.   He had expressed to me how his  life was  before being hired by Freedom Sales and how greatful he was for the opportunity they had given him.  I made an investment to help him out because I believed in him.  I have no regrets.  My magazines came within the time stated on the receipt.  If someone came by my door today, I would do it all over again.  I think Freedom Sales is a GREAT organization worth being talked about in a more positive way.  This company is by-far a scam.  In closing, I'd like to say, if a person comes to your door, hear them out and give them a chance because everyone is deserving.