Complaint Review: Freedom Sales, Inc

• Updated: Fri, October 26, 2012

• Reported By: EGorman — Dixon California United States of America
Freedom Sales, Inc
11206 Hylander Dr. Houston TX 77070 Internet United States of America

Freedom Sales, Inc Disadvantaged youth used to sell magazines that are never delivered , Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: It is what it is

Disadvantaged youth are dropped off in neighborhoods to sell magazine subscriptions.  These kids are far from home.  They give a speel about being in a contest.  You pay top $$$ for the mags to help out these kids but nothing is ever delivered.  You just handed over $$$ for nothing.  They only take cash or checks.

By the time you figure out the magazines aren't coming, they've cashed the checks and are long gone.  No one ever answers at the phone number given nor do they return phone calls when you leave a message.

Sales person was named Quinn Brinson

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2011 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Sales-Inc/internet/Freedom-Sales-Inc-Disadvantaged-youth-used-to-sell-magazines-that-are-never-delivered--716663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Sales, Inc

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

It is what it is

AUTHOR: Lil_Saint - (United States of America)

in the sales agents defense yes we r kids are dropped off the neighborhoods that are really far away from home most of the time I had no idea where I was at. yes they do sell usin to like having the Rockstar lifestyle on the road traveling making money doing whatever we want to do living in hotels having a rockstar dreams normally the kids fault not the company they told us what to say.

it was only the kids that made up the b******* spiel about how we were going to school and trying to win the trip the tip is real the grand prize was real.yes ee were underprivledged kids stranded somewhere we have never been but tell me this if it came down to ueating or bending the truth for u people that are so much better than us to actually listen instead of saying not interest so we could get a sale. You would bend the truth I said whatever I had to say for u stuck up people to listen so I could make the sale so I could eat.I sold for a year with thrm it is not just the company.

"U can take the kid out the ghetto but u cant take the ghetto out the kid" Daren Usher