Complaint Review: Freedom Sales ,Sunshine Subscriptions

• Submitted: Tue, May 01, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, May 01, 2007

• Reported By:st petersburg Florida
Freedom Sales ,Sunshine Subscriptions
7522 Wiles Rd St 112 Coral Springs, Florida U.S.A.

Freedom Sales Sunshine Subscriptions magazine subscription ripoffs Coral Springs Florida

In March of this year, a young man came to my door saying he was talking to as many people as he could to get some points at school, It was part of a sociology course. Being polite I listened for about 5 minutes when he mentioned he could get free tuition by selling subscriptions to popular magazines. He was a personable kid so I said ok and cut him a check for $72.50 for 36 months of Golfers Digest.He told me 3-4 weeks before I got a magazine. Well it's been 12 weeks and I have recieved nothing.

I called there corporate office at 954-341-8135. Some rude lady told me they were not in the St Petersburg area around the time I mentioned.She now hangs up on me whenever I call. I call often. I don't expect to ever see a Golfers Digest or my money back. I don't want anyone else getting ripped off. They take kindness as a weakness and thats too bad.

Next solicitor that comes to my door is going to meet a different type of person This time I will have the attitude they have given me. Rick- St. Petersburg Fl

Richard
st petersburg, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2007 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Sales-Sunshine-Subscriptions/Coral-Springs-Florida-33067/Freedom-Sales-Sunshine-Subscriptions-magazine-subscription-ripoffs-Coral-Springs-Florida-246381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Sales ,Sunshine Subscriptions