• Report: #719247

Freedom Smoke USA e cig supplier Tuscon, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Product Availability Issues

*Consumer Comment: parts not available

*Consumer Comment: Freedom Smoke USA

*Consumer Comment: Freedom Smoke USA is a Great Company!

I recently purchased an ego t e cig kit from freedom smoke USA...When I received the product,one of the atomizers was not working..I was quick to email the company within 24 hours regarding the defective product..I spoke with Cassie who helped me get the 1 atomizer working somewhat.. After a few email exchanges, she recommended I return the product , and they would replace it and credit me for shipping... That is when all my problems started...

My other atomizer developed a horrible pungent taste like the wicking material was burning 2 days later .. I decided to return both atomizers with a brief note explaining that they were less then a few days old and they were not working properly... Mind you no where on the site is a warranty except on the battery page that states 6 month warranty for the kits...A few days later I got an email from someone named Kristen stating that they weren't defective, and they were returning the products to me..Up until this incident I have never had a problem with anything Freedom smoke sells, but now supposedly I wasted $26 on 2 items that didn't even last a weekend ... They have failed to return my products, refund my money,or do anything in any way to address my concerns except tell me I have to clean the products out, and be stuck with 1 atomizer that tastes like the most horrible burning plastic metallic y taste and 1 that produces no flavor no vapor nothing... I want either my money back, or a product that is not defective.... This is customer service at its worst.. to take someones money for a knowingly defective, if not a health risk by whatever is causing that horrible unbearable flavor, and say well we cant help you except clean it cuz you are stuck with it...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2011 09:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Smoke-USA/Tuscon-Arizona-/Freedom-Smoke-USA-e-cig-supplier-Tuscon-Arizona-719247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Smoke USA

Product Availability Issues

AUTHOR: itsgottobesticky - ()

I have also had issues with product availability, especially on the wicks.  I also feel as though the information the sales people provide is not always in the consumers best interest.

I use the Freedom Smoke location on Broadway and Swan in Tucson.  There is a competitor in East Tucson at Broadway and Pantano called Southwest Smokeless.  There prices are a bit higher, hours are limited, but they can be a convenient option.  I am unaware if they operate online because they are in my neighborhood.

parts not available

AUTHOR: chas - ()

I find it very interesting that you have had no problems. While i agree you must occasionally replace some parts, the problem i have found is the parts are NEVER available!!! I was on a call list literally for months to get wicks and was never called. I checked the store weekly and very rarely do they have any. When they do, they limit you to two. Maybe myself and everyone i know are doing something wrong, but they dont last more then about 3 days, not the 2 weeks the employees tell you. I am completely disgusted with the store and merchandise, i just dont know of any other company to turn to. If they had a competitor in town, i'd go there.

Freedom Smoke USA

AUTHOR: Ronda - (United States of America)

I just want to let you know that my husband and I have been customers of Freedom Smoke USA for over a year with no complaints. Any problems or questions have been handled promptly and professionally. I am completely happy with the product and send my friends and family to them.

Freedom Smoke USA is not the only e cigarette we tried but it is definitely the best, and has many flavor choices to choose from. I am sure you can find a flavor and e cig style to suit your needs.

The atomizers do need cleaned or replaced as they are used but I have never got a bad taste from any of them. Though the first Juice I tried did leave an aftertaste I did not like, but I went in and tried different flavors until I found one I liked. Personally I like Bourbon Street juice but they have about any flavor you can imagine. My husband likes Maxx blend. It is just a matter of taste.

Freedom Smoke USA is a Great Company!

AUTHOR: itsgottobesticky - (United States of America)

I am very satisfied with Freedom Smoke USA and think that communication is a 2 way street.  If you are a consumer, and are having an issue with a product your email to Rip Off Report would have been better addressed to somebody at Freedom Smoke USA that could resolve your issues in a mutually agreeable fashion.  It sounds like you were pretty familiar with the products and quality, and I think they have a warranty or policy in place to avoid misuse or abuse of their companies products they are selling on behalf of whoever the manufacturer is in China?  They have replaced, without question or receipt more expensive products than 12.00 on the spot no questions asked whenever we had an issue with a defective product.  I am saddened by your experience but I think with more open or honest communication directed at somebody at the company other than who you originally failed to effectively communicate with?