Complaint Review: Freedom Steel Corp

• Reported By: Scott — L Missouri
Freedom Steel Corp
1 Internet USA

Freedom Steel Corp Customer Service Poor Stance Del Ray Beach, FL FL

This is just to show what sellouts these company owners are.  I didn't really get ripped off as I chose to do something else, but I wanted to share the low integrrity of some of these companies with other like-minded folks here.  I had inquired about a metal structure a couple months ago and talked to this guy who seemed foreign, but very knowledgable nonetheless.  Truth is that I was shopping and his price wasn't the cheapest but he did explain why he thought the product was superior to others, ect.  After that day, this dude kept calling me and e-mailing to get a reaply from me and I was just not in the mood to call him back.  One day he got me from a blocked his number, and I told him I already bought something else.  The long and short of it is that my problem is not with the salesman.

Out of sheer curiousity, I called up on an email from their marketing division, and wanted to see how they handle me if I complained for no reason.  So, I complained about the salesman for being to aggressive and constantly calling me and being rude and so.  That same day I recived this wimpy, pathetic, a**ssing email from the owner.  This shows how these people throw their own workers under the bus and kiss up to any complainer just to get a sale.  I am pasting the e-mail minuss my name down below.  I also don't really want to mention the salesman"s name as this is not really about him.  He was just doing his job and actually sent nice presentation materiasl.  I am just hoping this shows the character of these owners that don't even stand up for their own workers.  It seems like a hand-on response, but he is apologizing for someone who didn't really do anything and din't even ask me a question trying to find out if I was lying or even making sense.  Very sad practice indeed, no?  I hope they didn't fire the guy on my account!

From: Sean  H. (((redacted)))

Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2014 3:39 PM
Subject: Your Experience with Freedom Steel
Importance: High

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2014 08:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Steel-Corp/internet/Freedom-Steel-Corp-Customer-Service-Poor-Stance-Del-Ray-Beach-FL-FL-1170932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Steel Corp