Complaint Review: Freedom Subscription! UniGuard Plus

• Submitted: Mon, January 25, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, January 25, 2010

• Reported By: Jamie — norwalk Connecticut United States of America
Freedom Subscription! UniGuard Plus

Freedom Subscription! UniGuard Plus This company deducted $19.95 from my account and i never signed up with them Internet

I checked my bank account Saturday morning only to find out i was charged a fee of $19.95 through check that i did not write. I called my bank and asked what this charge was for and they said a Uniguard Plus Subscription and they gave me the 1-800# associated with the site. When i called the site no 1 answered they just gave me a website to go to.

I went to the website and saw i had an account using my email address and that i would be charged $19.95 every month until i cancel the account which it allows you to do on the website. I do not know how i got signed up for this website and its upsetting that they just reached into my bank account without my knowledge and took my money out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2010 07:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Subscription-UniGuard-Plus/internet/Freedom-Subscription-UniGuard-Plus-This-company-deducted-1995-from-my-account-and-i-ne-559583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Subscription! UniGuard Plus